Government tendering and partnerships between diagnostic kit manufacturers are expected to provide long-term opportunities to the manufacturers in the dengue testing market. Governments in countries of Latin America and Asia Pacific are laying emphasis to eradicate diseases that have a higher infection rate by providing free diagnosis tests and medication to the underprivileged with the help of various government-funded programs.
However, in order to achieve these objectives, the local authorities need a constant supply of related diagnostic kits. Governments rely on tendering or partnerships with manufacturers for delivering the required kits. Such kind of mechanisms also provide a stable financial flow to the manufacturers for a particular period.
What the report encloses for the readers:
- Critical insights of each segment, including volume growth outlook, and demand & supply pattern.
- A to Z of each player –positives & negatives, current status, future developments – of the global market.
- Detailed information regarding the trends influencing the growth of the global market.
- In-depth assessment on the utilization in the industry.
- Historical data and future growth outlook of the global market.
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/22738
- Abnova Corporation
- Roche Molecular Systems Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- InBios International, Inc.
- NovaTec Immundiagnostica GmbH
- Euroimmun AG (Sub. PerkinElmer)
- Quest Diagnostics
- Certest Biotec S.L.
- OriGene Technologies
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Get To Know Methodology of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/22738
These are some of the important findings of the latest report released by Persistence Market Research which is titled as ‘Dengue Testing Market: Global Industry Analysis 2012–2016 and Forecast 2017 – 2025’. Besides the qualitative analysis on the market dynamics operating in the global dengue testing market, the report also features a comprehensive quantitative assessment of the various segments and regions that are prominent in this market.
As per the numbers that are given in this report, the global dengue testing market was valued at US$ 451.6 Mn in 2017 and is forecasted to reach a valuation of US$ 739.4 Mn in 2025, displaying a CAGR of 6.4% during the period of assessment 2017-2025.
Global Dengue Testing Market: Dynamics
To control the spread of dengue fever, reduce the number of deaths and prevent its reoccurrence in the future, governments across the world have adopted various comprehensive dengue control policies that basically focus on prevention and cure.
The multi-pronged efforts for dengue control include provision of diagnosis and treatment facilities for dengue fever at all the health centers and adoption of preventive measures. Various countries have set up their own national programs such as the National Dengue Prevention and Control Program in countries such as Indonesia, Brazil, India and Philippines. The World Mosquito Program, formerly known as Eliminate Dengue is helping to protect the global population from mosquito-borne diseases. Such type of interventions are boosting the global dengue testing market all over the world.
Access Full Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/22738
However, despite the high level of awareness for dengue prevention and cure, there are various challenges such as inadequate funding and resources and a lack of sound strategy to respond to the increasing problems related to dengue outbreaks in various regions of the world. Rapid urbanization, lack of sanitation, increase in international trade and mobility of population restraint the efforts to control dengue.
In addition, lack of well-organized dengue control programs in collaboration with different sectors and agencies also restraints the market growth of dengue testing.
Global Dengue Testing Market: Segmentation and Forecast
The global dengue testing market is segmented on the basis of product type, end-user and region.
- ELISA based tests segment accounted for 46.6% share in 2016 and is projected to account for 46.5% share by 2025 end in the global dengue testing market.
- The hospitals segment was valued at US$ 196.9 Mn in 2017 and is projected to reach a valuation of US$ 334.4 Mn in 2025, registering a CAGR of 6.8% during the period of assessment.
- Middle East and Africa dengue testing market was valued at US$ 139.7 Mn in 2017.
Explore Extensive Coverage of PMR`s Life Sciences & Transformational Health Landscape
Liquid Chromatographymass Spectroscopy Market – Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectroscopy Segmented By Triple Quadrupole, Time of Flight, Quadrupole Technology in Clinical Testing, Environmental Testing, Forensic Testing. For More Information
Biopharmaceutical Market – Biopharmaceuticals Market Segmented By Monoclonal Antibodies, Recombinant Proteins, Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor, Interferons, Recombinant Human Insulin, Erythropoietin, Vaccines, Growth Hormones, Purified Proteins Type for Metabolic Disorders, Oncology, Neurological Disorders, Cardiovascular Diseases, Inflammatory and Infectious Diseases. For More Information
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Our client success stories feature a range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to fast-growing startups. PMR’s collaborative environment is committed to building industry-specific solutions by transforming data from multiple streams into a strategic asset.