“The global sterile injectable drugs market will potentially achieve the revenues worth US$ 657 Bn by the end of 2024. With a compound annual growth rate of more than 7%, the market is expected to experience promising growth prospects over an eight-year forecast period, 2016-2024.”
– Persistence Market Research
In a recently published report outlook titled “Sterile Injectable Drugs Market: Global Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2016-2024,” Persistence market Research projects the global market for sterile injectable drugs to witness healthy growth throughout the next eight years. Preponderance of chronic diseases, coupled with several technological advancement in novel drug delivery systems, will continue to generate the demand for sterile injectable drugs within the assessment period.
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/12811
- Baxter International Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- GILEAD SCIENCES, INC.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Nova Nordisk A/S
Get To Know Methodology of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/12811
The report highlights a growing trend of small molecule injectable drugs gaining immense popularity. Moreover, fast-track FDA approvals for injectable drugs, increasing demand for injectable drug delivery, and rapid expansion of contract manufacturing facility, especially in European countries, will create attractive opportunities in near future.
The global sterile injectable drugs market is broken down on the basis of drug type, molecule type, application type, route of administration, and distribution channel.
- By molecule type, among the two key segments viz. small molecule and large molecule, large molecule segment will continue to dominate – despite facing a slight drop in terms of BPS through 2024. This segment will account for over 53% share of the market value in 2024. However, overall growth of both the segments will remain promising throughout the forecast period.
- Based on drug type, ‘others’ segment including drugs used to treat mental health, autoimmune diseases, and respiratory disease, will retain dominance during the forecast period. This segment will witness a robust CAGR of over 8%. Monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, and insulin will be the next key segments. Insulin segment will experience the fastest growth through 2024, followed by vaccines segment.
- On the basis of application type, ‘others’ segment that includes several chronic diseases, is expected to remain dominant by the end of 2024, crossing a value of US$ 200 Bn. CVDs, cancer, and diabetes are anticipated to be the next major segments, among which CVDs segment is slated for the fastest growth at a CAGR of 10%.
- By route of administration, intravenous (IV) segment currently dominates with roughly 43% share of the market value. This segment will continue to dominate but subcutaneous, the second largest segment, will possibly witness the highest CAGR of 10%.
- Depending on the distribution channel, hospital pharmacies are likely to continue their dominance over the period of forecast, accounting for the revenues beyond US$ 378 Bn in 2024. Online pharmacies will possibly gain the highest popularity, witnessing the fastest growth at a CAGR of over 9%.
Access Full Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/12811
Regional analysis reaffirms dominance of North America
According to regional analysis, North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific will be the top three markets over 2016-2024. The highest growth will be observed in APAC, crossing US$ 150 Bn by 2024 end, followed by Europe. The Asian market will be led by China, Japan, and India.
Key player analysis indicates a number of M&A, collaborations, and partnerships
- Among all the key players competing in the global sterile injectable drugs market, Sanofi recently swapped its animal health business (Merial) with Boehringer Ingelheim’s consumer healthcare (CHC) business, in January 2017. Earlier in October 2016, the company had announced its collaboration with Oswaldo Cruz Foundation and Walter Reed Army Institute of research (WRAIR) for a development of a vaccine against Zika virus.
- Pfizer Inc. acquired development and commercialization rights of AstraZeneca’s late-stage small molecule anti-infective business recently in December 2016. Whereas, GlaxoSmithKline plc opened a new global vaccine R&D center in the U.S., in December 2016.
- While GILEAD SCIENCES, INC. entered into a partnership with WHO for diagnosis and treatment of Visceral Leishmaniasis, Novo Nordisk A/S received an approval from the European Commission for Fiasp, a fast-acting insulin aspart especially for treating adult diabetes.
- Other key companies operating in the global sterile injectable drugs marketplace, include Baxter International Inc., AstraCeneca plc, Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis AG, and Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
Explore Extensive Coverage of PMR`s Life Sciences & Transformational Health Landscape
Europe Cryochambers Market Segmented By Individual Units/Cryosauna, Multiple Person Units/Cryochambers Product for Dermatology and Beauty Applications, Pain Management and Sports Medicine. For More Information
Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices Market – Craniomaxillofacial (Cmf) Devices Market Analysis Segmented Internal Fixators, External Fixators by Fixation Type and Plate and Screw Fixation, Flap Fixation, Bone Graft Substitutes, Thoracic Fixation, Cmf Distraction System, Cranial Flap Fixation, Tmj Replacement in Product Type. For More Information
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Our client success stories feature a range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to fast-growing startups. PMR’s collaborative environment is committed to building industry-specific solutions by transforming data from multiple streams into a strategic asset.