Since the COVID-19 infection flare-up in December 2019, the malady has spread to right around 100 nations around the world with the World Health Organization proclaiming it a general wellbeing crisis. The worldwide effects of the coronavirus sickness 2019 (COVID-19) are now beginning to be felt, and will essentially influence the Healthcare Industry in 2020.
Rising funding for research & development activities, increasing number of research centers, and growing partnerships between research centers, biotechnology companies, and academic institutes for basic research are the prominent driving factors for the growth of the human platelet lysate market.
Also, increasing demand for animal-free serum media is a key catalyzer for the growth of the human platelet lysate market. Human platelet lysates, a growth supplement for in-vitro cell culture, are a suitable alternative to fetal bovine serum, and expected to find application in various therapeutics. The global human platelet lysate market is set to progress at a decent CAGR of around 4% over the period of 2019 to 2029.
Regions Covered In Report
Americas (United States, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil), APAC (China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia,India, and Australia), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, and Spain), and Middle East & Africa (Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, and GCC Countries).
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/16789
- Merck KGaA
- Compass Biomedical Inc.
- Macopharma SA
- Cook Medical (Cook Regentec)
- Mill Creek Life Sciences Llc.
- Stemcell Technologies Inc.
- Zen-Bio, Inc.
- Sclavo Diagnostics International Srl.
- Life Science Group Limited (Life Science Production)
- Trinova Biochem Gmbh
Get To Know Methodology of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/16789
Key Takeaways from Human Platelet Lysate Market Study
- Heparin-free platelet lysates and human platelet lysates with heparin are expected to hold almost equal revenue shares in the human platelet lysate market.
- Clinical application of human platelet lysates is expected to gain traction significantly, and hold 90% revenue share in the human platelet lysate market.
- Increasing research & development activities and presence of well-established research institutes are contributing to the dominance of North America in the global human platelet lysate market.
- Academic and research institutes are expected to account for approximately 65% share of the human platelet lysate market.
“Manufacturers can focus on developing countries such as India that offer significant gains in terms of revenue, through the sale of human platelet lysates at an economical cost,” says a PMR analyst.
Increase in Life Science Research Funding
Various government, private, and commercial organizations are focused on increasing research & development activities for continuous innovation in the field of life sciences. These organizations provide funds for ongoing research projects and pipeline products. In 2013, around 59% of total research & development expenditure in the U.S. was from federal funding agencies. In 2016, the National Institute of Health reported investments of nearly US$ 1.4 Bn toward stem cell research in the field of cell biology and electrical engineering.
Access Full Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/16789
Want More Insights?
A new report by Persistence Market Research provides unparalleled insights on the evolution of the human platelet lysate market during 2014-2018, and presents demand projections for 2019-2029, on the basis of product type (heparin-free platelet lysates and human platelet lysates with heparin), application (research use and clinical use), and end user (academic and research institutes, biopharmaceutical companies, and other applications), across various prominent regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia. Oceania, and MEA).
What the report encloses for the readers:
- Critical insights of each segment, including volume growth outlook, and demand & supply pattern.
- A to Z of each player –positives & negatives, current status, future developments – of the global market.
- Detailed information regarding the trends influencing the growth of the global market.
- In-depth assessment on the utilization in the industry.
- Historical data and future growth outlook of the global market.
Explore Extensive Coverage of PMR`s Life Sciences & Transformational Health Landscape
Proton Therapy Market Segmented By Single Room, Multiple Room Set up Type with Head and Neck Cancer, Brain Cancer, Sarcoma Pediatric Cancer, Gastro-intestinal Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Lung Cancer Indication. For More Information
Trauma Fixation Devices Market – global trauma fixation devices market is estimated to represent more than US$ 450 Mn of the total market in 2017 and is estimated to reach little more than US$ 800 Mn by 2025 end, expanding at CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period of 2017–2025.For More Information
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Our client success stories feature a range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to fast-growing startups. PMR’s collaborative environment is committed to building industry-specific solutions by transforming data from multiple streams into a strategic asset.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th FloorNew York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com