The gram-negative organisms release endotoxins, the presence or absence of which is determined by the endotoxins tests. Endotoxin testing is carried out at different phases of the manufacture and development of bulk lot release testing, raw material testing and final product release testing. Endotoxin testing is used in various industries such as medical devices, biopharmaceuticals, research, and pharmaceutical to name a few.
In early 1950’s, Frederick Bang discovered that the horseshoe crab’ s blood cells contain a clotting agent which attached to the endotoxins produced by gram-negative bacteria. In 1983, the test was further approved by the FDA. Soon FDA, established guidelines for Limulus Amebocyte Lysate testing of medical devices and pharmaceuticals in 1987. Endotoxins can be found in water, air, via human contact, soil and any other non-sterile environment.
To Understand How Our Report Information Can Bring Difference, Ask for a brochure @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/15682
Endotoxin Testing Market: Drivers and Restraints
Limulus Amebocyte Lysate assay is the choice of endotoxin test used in the parenteral pharmaceuticals. Tachypleus Amebocyte Lysate is one more approved test, but only in Asia. The demand of biologics has triggered the need for more limulus amebocyte lysate and tachypleus amebocyte lysate testing. As more countries are moving toward economic development, healthcare needs are expected to increase and so will the product development and research scenario. This is expected to create an exponential demand for the exotoxins testing market.
Endotoxin Testing Market: Segmentation
On the testing methods, the endotoxin testing market can be segmented as:
- Gel Clot Endotoxin Test
- Chromogenic Endotoxin Test
- Turbidimetric Endotoxin Test
On the type of products the endotoxin testing market can be segment as:
- Endotoxin Detection Products
- LAL Test Reagents
- Mycoplasma Detection & Removal
- PCR Mycoplasma Detection Kit
- Mycoplasma Elimination Cocktail
- Mycoplasma Detection and Elimination Custom Services
- Series Tube Reader
- Microplate Reader
- Endotoxin Removal Products
- Low Endotoxin Recovery (LER) Products
On the basis of application the endotoxin testing market can be segment as
- Medical device manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Packaging manufacture
- Raw materials production
Endotoxin Testing Market: Overview
The demand for the endotoxins market is expected to propel in the near future as industry players are bringing in newer methods such as the USP chromogenic method by Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC or the Endosafe-PTS test by Charles River Laboratories, Inc. Moreover, industry is consolidating by acquiring companies’ expertise in proving the e ndotoxin test. For instance, in December 2016, Fujifilm agreed to acquire Wako Pure Chemical Industries, Ltd. for US$ 1.40 billion. The synergy is expected to help Fujifilm in the field of regenerative medicine, contract development and manufacturing organization and in-vitro diagnostics.
Looking for Exclusive Market Insights from Business Experts? Request a Custom Report here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/15682
Endotoxin Testing Market: Region-wise Outlook
In terms of geography, endotoxin testing market has been divided into five regions including North- America, Asia- Pacific, Middle-East & Africa, Latin America and Europe. North America is the dominating region with most established regulatory guidelines for taking care of the limulus amebocyte lysate and tachypleus amebocyte lysate shortage. Moreover, the region is experiencing many takeovers by the pharmaceutical industry to lead in the exotoxing testing market.
Economically developing region such as AsiaPacific is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast testing.
Endotoxin Testing Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the endotoxin testing market participants are Accugen Labs, Wako Chemicals USA, Inc., Charles River Laboratories, Inc., Pacific BioLabs, Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC., Lonza, STERIS, Nelson Laboratories, LLC, Bio-Synthesis Inc and Biogenuix.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 – 2014
- Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2024
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Aircraft Refurbishing Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific & Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
To Gain More Insights & Stay Ahead Of The Competition, Buy Now @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/15682
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
What the report encloses for the readers:
- Critical insights of each segment, including volume growth outlook, and demand & supply pattern.
- A to Z of each player –positives & negatives, current status, future developments – of the global market.
- Detailed information regarding the trends influencing the growth of the global market.
- In-depth assessment on the utilization in the industry.
- Historical data and future growth outlook of the global market.
Explore Extensive Coverage of PMR`s Life Sciences & Transformational Health Landscape
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Our client success stories feature a range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to fast-growing startups. PMR’s collaborative environment is committed to building industry-specific solutions by transforming data from multiple streams into a strategic asset.
Mr. Rajendra Singh
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com